Cooperative Extension Centennial Celebration kicks off!
UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension will celebrate its 100th anniversary in Wisconsin in 2012. This year, we plan to celebrate 100 years of Cooperative Extension history through stories highlighting changes that show the importance of our current and future work. This centennial is an excellent opportunity for us to recognize the evolution Cooperative Extension made over the past 100 years to meet changing individual, family and community needs, and showcase how we work to address tomorrows’ needs.
Our goals for the coming year:
- Illustrate the relevance of Cooperative Extension, how we address today’s pressing community issues to build a stronger future.
- Engage people in their Cooperative Extension memories.
- Celebrate our Cooperative Extension programs and colleagues from past, present and future.
- Thank Wisconsin communities, elected officials for their support.
- Offer special observations on different aspects of Cooperative Extension educational programs and outcomes in Wisconsin.